Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday- What is your money wish?

You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.
Don't make money your goal.
Instead, pursue the things you love doing,
and
then do them so well that people
can't take their eyes off you.
~Maya Angelou

The money wish...
I had a hard time answering this wish.
I believe money is over rated.
Honestly I do!
Yes...
I know that might sound crazy.
I know we need it to get by...
that is logical.

My only wish is...
money only serve as a tool in our lives!
That it has no influence on our...
daily life
personal happiness
self- confidence 
dreams & goals
health
and
relationships.
A total sense of freedom!
from financial burden.
Not from our responsibilities, of course.
But, to lift that heavy weight off the shoulders...
that you are not valued by what you have saved...
But, who you have become!
photo credit
starseed

"Pity the man who inherits a million and isn't a millionaire.
Here's what would be pitiful,
if your income grew and you didn't."
~Jim Rohn