Saturday, June 4, 2011

Time Flies By...

My Family
I was rummaging through some photos...
I found this picture of all of us together at the beach.
It seems so long ago.
****
One by one...
I have watched, as each have taken that step forward into adulthood.
shedding motherly tears of...
 letting go,
 feeling proud of who they are, 
and
 sending them out into the world.
****
 I have but one still living at home.
And, soon she will be leaving the nest...
Taking that first step into adulthood.
****
From Graduating Kindergarten...
This Monday
6-6-11
I get to watch her walk across stage...
and 
GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL.
Then her journey begins...
I AM VERY PROUD OF MY DAUGHTER!
Of the young women she has become.
There will be joy, laughter, loads of pictures, and tons of tears shed this coming 
Monday!
I will admit...
I do miss refrigerator art!
Celebrate Life...enjoy your Saturday!