Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Work In Progress...

29 Faces In May

"If you ask me what I came into this life to do,
I will tell you: I came to live out loud."
EMILE ZOLA



Just a very quick update...


Yes!!
I am working on completing 
ALL 29 FACES
by the end of the day.


I am very confident!!
The studio is a mess...
there are 28 canvas paintings completed and the room is full.
I have no where to walk!!
Amazing right?


I am in pure bliss right now!!

Do come back... 
I will post later the finished pieces to this series.
29 Faces In May







7 comments:

  1. I have confidence. You will finish. And you'll have 29 amazing pieces of art. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Janet
      Thank you, you have been very supportive! ((hugs))
      Enjoy...

      Delete
  2. I'll be anxious to see all your painted faces together!!! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karenann
      Thank you, you have been incredibly supportive, love all the excitement and encouragement!! ((hugs))
      Yes, I will do my very best to create a collage of all 29 Faces. :]

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on (almost) finishing! I am SO impressed--what a trek! They've all been such amazing people as well. Each of them unique and special. Congratulations again dear April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorinda
      Thank you...! You have been so supportive on keeping up with my 29 Faces series,
      thank you once again!! ((hugs))
      The encouraging words, priceless.
      Enjoy... there is be more to come.
      Take care.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the finished work, April! I did the first challenge so I know how intense it gets. I'm cheering you on! Go, April! Go, April! Go, April .....

    ReplyDelete