Friday, January 14, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2011

It took place one late October afternoon...
It arrived at my doorstep...
Yes!
The Sketchbook Project.
I was excited, inspired with endless ideas, and committed.
I felt apart of something big!
Thousands of sketchbooks 
making their way
across the country to be 
exhibited at
galleries
museums.

I will admit, skimming through blank pages 
can be intimidating to say the least.
As an artist...
 a blank white canvas can be
 exciting 
&
leave you anxious to apply
color.
So, with that in mind...
my journey began.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! It's so exciting, and your pages are beautiful. Good feeling to actually finish and drop it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you.. I hope to take part next year.. I missed it... for this year... totally sad about that!

    ReplyDelete