Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mail Art Swap... Call for Entries!!

Come play, inspire, and be creative...
will you join me?
After all, a wonderful piece of original artwork 
created by me 
will arrive in your mailbox!


NO JURY 
NO RETURNS
DOCUMENTATION TO ALL
ORIGINAL ARTWORK


Size of Mail Art:
A4 postcard 
(nothing larger than a business-size envelope)
mini~zine or booklet


Send to:
April Cole
10330 Scoville Ave.
Sunland, Ca. USA
91040


Include:
return address 
email
blog/website info.


Feel free to post my "mail art swap" badge on your bog/website.
So gather up your art supplies...
get inspired...
discover & play.
Tell all your "artsy~crafty" friends about it...
there is always room for more.












3 comments:

  1. I will create something to send, was there a deadline? I don't think so. I might have Melody do something too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab idea..... love love it.. now where did u get that idea from? haha.... Amy.. u can join mine too and i will send u something too!
    this is always so so fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a good idea, right?
    I got the idea from a very creative, good friend of mine!
    Hey, you might know her... her name is Bonnie :]

    ReplyDelete