Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Wheel Keeps Spinning...

Altered Rolodex Card Project
A wheel of art in your creative space ready to inspire you.
***
Follow along this artful journey... or come play along!
It is all up to you.
***

As I continue with this project, I have noticed
 the wheel is starting to turn...
how exciting!!
The tabs in between that hold the alphabet, 
no longer hold a purpose.
But wait... maybe they do!
I thought I would alter those as well...
perhaps with inspirational quotes 
tucked in between all the altered cards... 
what do you think?!
***
So, I will be working on those over this weekend.
And yes...
 I will be sharing the outcome, once I have completed them.
I can not wait to get started!
***

Altered Rolodex Cards
***
Let me share with you... a few of my latest 
altered rolodex cards
that I have been working on in the studio.
Enjoy!



***




 ***




***

Tell me...what can you create with 2 1/4"x 4"space?!

The Rolodex Swap
***
join anytime / leave a comment or email me 

SNAG MY BADGE!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Happy Saturday