Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One Minute Muse


Packaging Tape Transfer... what is yours?
     
I just had to share this video with you all. The demonstrator here, 
shows you just how easy it is to transfer an image 
onto packaging tape, in as little as one minute.
You can create your very own designed tape... the possibilities are endless!
***
Yes, it sparked my creativity and I got busy right away...


Grabbed my packaging tape...


Started taping down images and patterns from magazines...
filled a bowl with warm water...
and
away I went creating!
***

I love this idea!
And it only took me one minute to create each one.
How fantastic is that?!!


Now this can be addictive... please don't blame me!


Take into mind...
you will still need to add an adhesive on the back of your tape,
when you actually go to apply these to your artwork.
No worries...
I suggest using UHU Glue.
***
 Now I thought, I could make spools of these...
That is coming up next!

Happy Tuesday!