Saturday, October 8, 2011

Celebrating Mail Art- one postage at a time.

Spreading art love... it is an incredible movement!

What Does Art Mean To You?


Thought I'd share this inspiring video. 
It is simply amazing, on the different views people have on art and how it moves them!
Art is seen, felt, experienced, and enjoyed in countless ways. 
It is impossible to leave one out, or to not include them all.


Mail Art *
Look at this beautiful decorated box I received!
From my dear "artsy" friend
Vanessa Karin Johanning




The box itself... a work of art!






Such sweet and wonderful handmade artsy surprises!


Look at these beautiful altered tags
created by Vanessa.





And... this collage art journal Vanessa created for me!
Filled with inspirational prompts...
just waiting for me to fill!!

This box
 filled with love, friendship, and inspiration 
was delivered to me... 
Thank you
oxox

When was the last time you spread some "art love"?
Have a wonderful Saturday!




6 comments:

  1. A very cool gift- I like the journal the best and a great idea to write prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely treat april! your friends sure know how to show the art love... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. so so beautiful! Lucky you.... she did an amazing job.. such a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mail art you have received! valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so
    Glad you enjoyed!! You are a very special Artist, and it feels so good to send! That is the part that is so wonderful ... Friendships formed from miles apart through blogging!!! Xxoo ps I lOved my little get well gift too! Ps did the cd get watched yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for visiting!
    I love sharing my excitement with you & thank you all for sharing your thoughts :]
    I do hope this inspires you to "spread some art love"!!!
    Have a happy mail day <3

    ReplyDelete