Monday, October 10, 2011

Passion for Paper

As creative people...
I think we all can relate to having a "passion for paper"!
***
collect it...
hoard it...
purchase it...
share it...
swap it...
Did I leaving anything out ?
Anyway you look at it...
 we all have paper somewhere, stored in our creative space.
***

I will be the first to admit...
I always get super excited over paper!!
And... 
I probably have more than I need, well maybe not!! (heheeheee)
***
Where am I going with this...??
paper swapping
I have joined a few myself, and they are super fun!
LOVE IT!!!
If you have never heard of one or don't know where to start
HERE ARE A FEW FANTASTIC SITES



***

Let me share one of the swaps... to give you an idea of how to play!
I participated in 
The Mystery Envelope Swap/Challenge
HOSTED BY:
Tee

I received these lovely goodies in an envelope 
from 


The challenge part is...
 to create something "artful" 
from your what your swap partner has sent to you.
Sounds fun right?!!
***

I have created these 
Altered Rolodex Cards
***
(front)


 (back)










I was able to create 3 Altered Rolodex Cards
This one is my favorite!




 ***


ATC
THEME
Vintage Sewing




(back side)

THANK YOU 
Donna

Now it is your turn... do you wish to play?
Happy Swapping!