Monday, August 20, 2012

Journal Spread

** Confession **
I am Alone 


It is true. 
I am wounded. I am a lonely artist. 
Suffocating in my own creative mind.



The realization hit me like a ton of bricks!
painful - exhilarating - hopeful 
I am an artist willingly, wanting to share my talents and what inspires me. 
 Through this journey of social networking
wholeheartedly wish and want to build strong friendships 
with other like -minded people. 

To have a place where we all can gather.
A place where we can thrive. Support one another. 


 A place to feel safe to share our talents openly, honestly... without judgement.


Honestly..
without the inspiration of others, how else would we keep creating?
Where would we get our nourishment?

  
Together...we are not alone.




Wholeheartedly I confess.