Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday

What do you wish to enjoy?

Simplicity 
***

Simplicity is not an objective in art,
but one achieves simplicity despite one's self
by entering into the real sense of things.
~Constantin Brancusi



De-clutter
To remove unwanted obstacles...
that prevent me from living out my life 
 peaceful and simple.
Focus
On creating a 
NO - DISTRACTIONS ZONE.
A space which will allow my creativity to flow...
without any boundaries.
A time for 
REFLECTION.
To remove negativity and to realign myself.
Noise Pollution 
To reduce the noise elements that 
surround me...
causing my soul to feel unsettled.
Allowing silence... 
to soothe the storm that lives within me.
Tasks
To complete each task...
one day at a time.
Instead of feeling overwhelmed...
causing stress to cloud my mind.
Start the day
I want to raise each morning,
starting my day off clam.
Having a quiet cup of coffee while watching the sunrise.



How I wish to enjoy such simple pleasures in life...
I am wishfully, wishing!
***

Happy Wednesday