Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday

What Inspiration Do You Wish to Follow?

My Imagination
***
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.
He to whom the emotion is a stranger, 
who can no longer pause 
and
 stand wrapped in awe,
is good as dead; his eyes are closed.
~Albert Einstein

 Imagine...
 that all is possible.
 Never giving up.
To believe in myself.
Nurture my creativity.
To freely express myself, beyond my wildest dreams!
To respect myself... 
and
 take that quite space, that is sometimes needed. 
***
 Imagine...
 By me being persistent, will allow me to achieve my dreams.
To hold tight to "the bigger picture"!
Through dedication, hard work, and having a true passion
for what I believe in and want...
can and will
make my dreams a reality.
***
What could be more inspiring...
than believing in my imagination?!
***