Friday, August 26, 2011

Liberate Your Art


Blog Hop 
postcard swap
***
Hosted by
Kat Sloma
Friday, August 26th - Sunday, August 28th
***
What a wonderful job, Kat has done, coordinating 
this fantastic postcard swap.
The goal was to reach 200 participants...
and it was surpassed by over
254 artists
who 
signed up for the swap!
***
This 
Blog-Hop 
is
dedicated to all the talented artists
who took part in 
***
Liberate Your Art
postcard swap

Let me give you the break down of the swap:
* each artist was to print their postcards *
(from original artwork)


My
Altered Book 
art project

 I decided to have printed onto 
41/2 x 6 1/2 
postcard size prints.
***
These printed postcards were delivered by a due date.
In return, I received some pretty, incredible postcards
 created by
other fantastic, creative, people!
Inspiring... right?
I thought so!
***

Let me share with you what wonderful
"mail art"
I received by joining in on the fun...


Tammy Lee Bradley


Kate Daniel


Ms. Margie Wachter
 no return blog/site info.


Carola Bartz