Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday- What do you wish to make progress on?

Don't wait until everything is just right.
It will never be perfect.
There will always be challenges, obstacles
and 
less than perfect conditions.
So what.
Get started now.
With each step you take, you will grow 
stronger and stronger,
more and more skilled,
more and more self-confident,
and 
more and more successful.
~Mark Victor Hansen
****
I wish to make progress on...
being more productive with my creativity!
***
I am finding myself getting swallowed up by 
"distractions"
No... not excuses!
distractions.
I've been allowing the elements that surround me...
take over me.
Squeezing...
the living creativity right out of me!
***
Noticed the word
"allowed"?
Meaning I have taken blame for allowing this element to
enter into my creative space...
I have become aware of it...
and
now
need to create a solution.
ASAP!
***
I want back my 
"spark"
I want a down pour of
"inspiration"
I want to be smothered in 
"creativity"
***
I will make progress!