Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Teasers

It sounds good right...?
Thought I'd throw you all, a few little teasers...
items that excite me, ideas on projects, progress in my garden, and upcoming plans!
****

If you got an iPhone and you adore books...
than this is the case you have been waiting for.
****

Back in Spring...
I had talked about planting a small garden, due to our plans on moving.
****
We are still moving, just not as fast as planned.
So I am thrilled to say...
"I've got vegetables growing!"








I cannot wait until harvest time!
****

Remember the post on Saturday...
on those little metal containers 
I purchased at the thrift store?
****
I got to thinking...
and then the creating part took over!

I purchased these 
artist palettes 
that go perfect with my idea of creating these into -
THE
On the Go
ARTIST BOX


The exciting part...
I will be putting these up
for sale!!
****

Happy Tuesday.