Monday, July 25, 2011

Altered Book Project

 Completed 
altered book project
****
mission-
To incorporate the use of
art supplies at hand,
reusable/thrifty items,
and 
recyclable materials. 
***
Using corrugated cardboard for the pages...
The journey began by posting weekly
my art journal pages.
***
Each page has a story to tell, a wishful thought, or 
an inspiring technique applied to it.

I do hope you have enjoyed the process...
had fun following along...
and 
have found your own inspiration along the way!




I really like the 
"CHUNKY"
look of the art journal book.
***
Always explored more and stretch your artistic abilities!!

Happy Monday!




7 comments:

  1. It looks good, and I'm sure you are feeling good now it's all complete! Have a good week! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the textures, colors and thickness of the pages....very curious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful chunky wonderfulness...thank you much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...
    Yes, I agree. I am lov'in the textured, chunkiness of this journal too :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your journal looks totally amazing. I love the chunky look of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool. I can't wait to catch up on all the journal pages and be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a chunky book indeed. Awesome April!

    ReplyDelete