Monday, July 11, 2011

The Process Continues...

Process:
a series of actions or steps taken to achieve a particular end.

That is exactly what I've been working on... over this weekend.
Action
I took advantage of L.K. Ludwig's free journal making online workshop.
This flip-flap art journal created from reusable brochures from the hardware store
 is a fantastic idea!
Steps Taken
Gathered art materials
Watched the videos (provided)
Became inspired!
Created a playful space for me! (this is very important)

Away I went...

adding:
texture
splattering paint
stamping
scrapping & sanding
***
So... I claimed my space
and
took over the dinning room table!

I created artful pages.
(This is only one side of the reused paper brochures)
***
I will be working on the other side through out the day...
post those tomorrow.
(pages will be filled with journal prompts)
***
Process will be completed:
Using a binding technique for the 
art journal.
***
HAPPY MONDAY!








6 comments:

  1. Looks great and sounds like fun, enjoy finishing it! I am looking forward to seeing the finished work! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different textures and patterns. The colors are bright and vibrant. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool art work! I like the artsy one and the squares- great jog- gotta ck out that free class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got a lot accomplished. Your pages look fantastic, and I think you will be so pleased with them all bound together in a book. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments.
    I will admit... these pages took some time to create.
    Yes, I am very excited to see the art journal bound together.
    And even more excited to share the completed work with everyone :]

    ReplyDelete