Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm back...

:: las vegas ::

Had a wonderful time, loads of fun, and a well over- due time away...

the strip hotel
an adult "Disneyland"... do I need to say more!

:: paris las vegas ::


:: the strip ::


:: caesar palace ::

 :: rio ::
masquerade show in the sky

:: Bellagio ::  
absolutely beautiful at night...
fountain water show 
:: spectacular ::
:: I loved sharing my trip, to Vegas, with you all :: 
I do hope you enjoyed the photos and got a chance to experience a little of "Sin City".
I will be spending this weekend playing catch-up.
Now, time to unpack and see you all Monday.
XOXO 
Have a wonderful weekend!


16 comments:

  1. Awesome and magical... spectacular photos April... looks like your trip was fabulous...

    Happy weekend to you too...
    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jenny
      Thank you, thought it would be fun to share... ~xx
      Have a wonderful weekend. :]

      Delete
  2. Yes fab photos. I've been I loved all the glitz! x Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos - can tell you had a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photos, so much glitter and glamour!thanks for sharing. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie
      Thank you, so wonderful to share my trip with you! ~xx

      Delete
  5. And I for one am glad you're back - also glad you had a good time. We lived in Vegas for 5 years so these pics brought back memories....we actually really enjoyed living there. Lots of inspiration points....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Terrie
      Aww... thank you! ~xx
      Glad these pictures "sparked" more inspiration for you, enjoy. :]

      Delete
  6. Loved seeing the photos. I haven't been to Vegas for several years but it's always fun and glitzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Janet
      Thank you! :]
      Glad I could share my trip with you... enjoy the "glitz" ~xx

      Delete
  7. Looks fantastic! i went there quite a few years back but looks like nothing has changed:) Lots of fun and excitement. Just like Janet says "glitzy" Glad you had fun:)
    Fran T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fran! :]
      Yes, you are right... lots of "glitzy" fun. :]
      Take care. ~xx
      Enjoy your visit, so glad you stopped by today.

      Delete
  8. So glad you had a good time, April. It looks an amazing place. I love those Chihuly flowers.

    ReplyDelete