Monday, February 25, 2013

Evolved...

pockets... and more pockets.
:: file folder booklet :: 
 Over the weekend I ran with the idea...
inspired by paula phillips and her incredible talents, I could not resist! 
:: elastic rubber band mini book ::  
 This is how my mini file fold underwent a gradual change...
I created two more mini folders and gently tucked them inside the larger one I created
Using the ribbons to bind the file folders was a delightful addition.
There is no need to waste paint... 
I kept tags near by, so I could splatter and scrap the extra right on!
 
The artful tags will be tucked away and in-between...
such a delightful processes through evolution, don't you think? 
We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution. 
~ BILL HICKS




13 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. It looks so light and happy, just makes for a good mood! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie
      Thank you! Glad to read, your in a "happy mood!" :]
      Enjoy your visit...

      Delete
  2. You create such wonderful, vibrant papers and tags. I never think to alter store bought patterns. The results are stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deborah
      Aww... thanks!! Glad you noticed... enjoy my "happy" colors. ~xx

      Delete
  3. Hi April, Yes I agree you have created a delightful booklet through evolution. Congratulations! I adore your combination of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the links. I have made ATC folders but never thought of making a book from them so thanks for the additional ideas. I really like the colour pallet you have chosen looks like you had lots of painty fun this wkend Dxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dawn
      So wonderful to read, you enjoyed your visit here! ~xx
      Thank you for your thoughtful words of encouragement. :]

      Delete
  5. A riot of happy color! Thanks for sharing your links....so much exploring to do, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them!!! I'm in the process of making an ATC booklet and a tag booklet!!! Too much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete