Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Go Fly A Kite...

:: art challenge :: 
Over at The Studio - artist community members participated in creating a kite.
:: rules ::
Any and all mediums apply. Any size, shape or form. 
As an artist, it is necessary to be supported and given encouragement, 
or a “lift” of great praise for our talents...
allowing us to take flight with our own unique artistic abilities!
I really enjoyed creating my kite, which now hangs in my studio. 
If you are interested in seeing what the group is up to, events, and news...
 I have created a newsletter blog here:

 "Hope is knowing that people, like kites, are made to be lifted up." - unknown








8 comments:

  1. Beautiful kite, great idea to use this wonderful form. Love how you have painted it, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Valerie
      Thank you! :]
      Enjoy... looks great hanging in my studio too.
      Take care ~xx

      Delete
  2. Those colors are so gorgeous! love the material too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :]
      Thank you very much... glad you enjoyed your visit. ~xx

      Delete
  3. Fun and springy and colorful - I want one hanging in the window of my art room. I might just make such a thing this weekend. You're such an ongoing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kite is gorgeous, April. I love those colours and the delicate tail, and I love the bubble blower. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun and colorful kite! You always have such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete