Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Grateful with Gratitude...

A studio update.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! 
THANK YOU!
I can not thank you all enough for all the
Love
Encouragement
Support 
that has been given to me over these past few days!
***
Feeling gratitude towards all of you...

The 29 Faces Collage 
Handmade Cards 
Has been a huge success!
journal page - 29 Faces In May 

 

The donations have been pouring in, you all are amazing!
Truly you are.
***
**please note**
Cards will be mailed out starting this 
Friday, June 8, 2012.
(thank you for your patience)


 Creating goodies to send along...

to all my friends who have donated.
 

I am feeling grateful for...
Our Friendship
By visiting our blog sites, we become followers...
 reading posts, leaving comments; the written word of encouragement!
All along we are creating a belief system, that all things are possible. 
A bond, a trust... a friendship!


Clarity   
You all have given me meaning, a purpose, brought value to my days...
to go into my art studio and make art. 


You make a difference 
Due to my health issues, 
not all days, I am feeling up to painting or creating something artful. 
 Through your support and encouragement...
you help make this possible each and every day, thank you!
oxox
Happy Wednesday!