Friday, June 8, 2012

Change Is Good!

new website and blog "redo" to follow


As I was painting away the whole month of May...
I did a lot of thinking and reflecting about;
 What matters most to me in life. 
What I value.
What I honor.
My belief system.
What is true happiness.
What I am most passionate about.
What my dreams are.
The struggles I have faces and overcome.
How can I be more and offer more of myself to you?
***
It is
AMAZING
what a little paint and some quiet can do for you!

With all this stirring around my head...there is still much work to be done.
 I
ABSOLUTELY
can not wait to share it with you!
***

new books for summer reading
explore yourself, discover the possibilities, find inspiration, 
and 
dig deep journal prompts. (why not)

       

The Creative Entrepreneur  by Lisa Sonora Beam, visual artist.
this i know- notes on unraveling the heart by Susannah Conway, photographer and writer.
The Fire Starter Sessions by Danielle LaPorte,the diva of liberating truth. SHE ROCKS!
***
I will be incorporating these books into 
my art journaling, paintings, post my thoughts, AHA moments!! 
and anything else that lights my fire 
while reading these books during the summer months.
I invite you to follow along!!
***

I am looking forward to what is ahead, 
and 
I am taking you all along with me!

Enjoy the journey.