Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What do you get from a cereal box...?

:: art journal book ::
Comes with all the alterations.
100 % guaranteed to make you smile!
No restrictions apply.
Simply bring your imagination... and explore the possibilities.
:::
 This is how an art journal makes me feel.
WHO ABOUT YOU? 
:::
After all the Holiday cooking,
 I have plenty of paper bags and cereal boxes to last me awhile.
With that being said... to the art table I go...
:::
Honestly, I did not know how this journal would turn out.
I did not have a templet or design to guide me through the process. 
I will state... 
there is plenty of books, videos, DIY magazines, and Blogs by other artist, 
that will help inspire you to create your own altered book.  
Just as you see here.  
I hope you enjoy mine, just as much as I enjoy sharing it with you. 
The fabric tape I used along the side of the binding 
you will find posted here .
You can manipulate the (paper bag) pages... I like that a lot. 
:: enjoy ::
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, 
or believe to be beautiful. 
WILLIAM MORRIS