Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday's Lovely Links

Enjoy your visit...and these delightful links.
:: recap of the week ::
Sprout # 11 - NOW AVAILABLE - the PLAYFULNESS issue.
(read my interview)

 I've got Mail-Art -The Art Journal Cards.
:: Thank you :: 
(Will post pictures from the trade next week, be on the look out!)

I am participating in 29 Faces in September .
(I have not given up, on catching up)

Terrie Purkey over at Creative Explorer 
asked me if I was willing to participate in the Millennia Mail Art Project .
Honored to do so! 
 Five-layer artwork, created my five talented artist. 

:: Exciting News ::
My Husband and I, are leaving out of town this weekend, 
to look at a house... we just might be calling home!
The idea of building our home has changed, so we are house hunting.
:: WISH ME LUCK! ::  
(I will take plenty of pictures to share with you all, when I get back.)
 
Have a great weekend!