Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday - What aspect of your personality do you wish to express more of?

Wow...
this is a good question!

Honesty...
What aspect
of
my
personality
do
 I 
wish 
to express more??

Think about it, this is also 
apart of our feature.
It's our lasting impression...

I wish
 to express...
my creativity.

I wish 
to run with colors...
and
set no 
boundaries.

To leave 
lasting 
impression... 
full of
color, inspiration, and free self expression...
for another to gather from...
and carry on.



10 comments:

  1. I love that you will 'run with the colors' ... I love your words! As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well. ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wish and amazing colorful picture. I love it! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun wish! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful wish.. but u so do that already gf.. hugs.. love you xo as you wish for yourself, I wish for you too April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful~ should always run with color. Feels so exciting and energetic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your piano piece is so fun and playful!

    What you wish for you,
    I wish for too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT definitely sounds like a wish that the Universe will be quick to answer! :)

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wish painted a lovely picture in my mind! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the piano picture! So colorful and freeing. As April wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete