Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Goodies-Link Love

I thought ...
for this Friday...
I'd share some 
link love...

Spread some inspiration...
SPARK 
some creativity.

As artist...
we are either creating in our art journals...
wanting to start an art journal...
or
seeking to make our very own,
one-of-kind.

It's got to "artsy"...
 have just the right flair...
look...
feel...
 represent my unique style!
I know the feeling.

So here are a few sites I have found.
Enjoy...
make yourself something
"artsy"

Feel free to post 
any questions...
better yet...
send me a link to what 
YOU
created 
using any
 of the ideas...
 from these
wonderful sites!











2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing these links to inspiring places. I am both creating a style journal (whilst intermittently checking out links on the net!) for a photography course I'm doing.

    I have just done a blog post about some experimental photo taking I've been doing too - if you have a mo, you are most welcome to pop over!

    Off to look at more of your blog . . . .

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad these links came in handy...
    Thank you for taking the time to post your comment.
    I will pop in for a visit on your site :]

    ReplyDelete