Monday, December 2, 2013

challenging myself…

:: 12 days of art :: 
I invite you along this artful journey… as I share 12 days of Christmas in an artful way. 
join us here
-12 Days of Christmas - The focus of this challenge is to create something for the
first 12 Days of December, basing your theme on the Holiday season.
 During the duration of this challenge the goal is to share some "Christmas Cheer!"
Encouraging one another to share their family traditions, Holiday experiences, and gift one another with are unique talents.All levels of experience welcome. 

::day 1::
mik carton ornaments 

 First I created a milk carton template.
painted paper: splattered, stenciled, & doodled on card stock. 
 Added a touch of wash tape and  hand sewn top of cartons. 

Such a FUN art project!!
I know, these are not ordinary Holiday colors.
I can't help myself it is hard to be "ordinary".

:: day 2 ::
jewelry wired ornaments 
This artful project was inspired by 
enjoy









No comments:

Post a Comment