Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Roben-Marie Smith Blog Hop

:: mixed media essentials ::
New stamp line by Roben-Marie Smith 
Behind the scenes, last month...
I was given the opportunity to create and design projects 
using these "fantastic" rubber stamps! 
I was honored to have been asked to be one of the designers for 

When I asked to create, I was told let them speak to me... 
 this is what the story told, straight form the heART. 

:: paper bag ornaments ::
house angels
I found myself having such a wonderful time exploring, 
play, and creating with these stamps... the possibilities are truly endless. 
:: tags :: 
flowers faces theme 
:: mobiles ::
paper bag clouds and heartfelt wings
 Take a moment and "Hop" on by...
meet The Design Team of Roben-Marie's- Mixed Media Essentials. 
 Please visit these very talented artists and see their incredible creations.
** a few are having giveaways you don't want to miss **

Stamps are available HERE 

Enjoy your visit and thank you for stopping by!