Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday

How do you wish to nourish yourself?
***

Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower,
and draws all good things toward you.
Allow your love to nourish yourself as well as others.
Do not strain after the needs of life. 
It is sufficient to be quietly alert and aware of them.
In this way life proceeds more 
naturally and effortlessly.
Life... is here to enjoy!
~Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
***

I wish
Being good to myself.
To treat myself with tender loving care!
To remove any negativity...
that tends to fill those empty spaces.
***
To clear out the closet of doubt...
to make room for growth.
So that I can look beyond 
the present and prepare for my future.
***
To remind myself...
that perfection is overrated and unnecessary.

To be willing to know the difference between...
 being selfish and being self-caring.
To be aware about my own happiness,
as well as that of others.
***
I wish
To feel whole...
to do what comes naturally.
To embrace the real authentic me. 

Tell me...
how do you wish to nourish yourself?
***
Wish away!